Become The Startup Candidate 2015
All start-ups focusing on Travel & Shopping industry are welcome to apply for the startup candidate position. The Global Shopping Forum Committee will select three start-ups and invite them to the Global Shopping Forum 2015 on 6 November 2015 at the Airport Conference Center at Frankfurt Airport for presenting their business ideas.
Please note that the following criteria should be met in order to qualify a start-up to be a candidate for this Award:
- The start-up has been launched in the market or is about to be launched latest by the end of 2015;
- The start-up focuses its core business on Travel & Shopping industry;
- The start-up values innovation and acts upon it;
- The start-up possesses an internationalisation strategy and embraces internationalisation as part of its corporate culture.
If any of the above-mentioned criteria causes certain confusion in your case, please feel free to contact us
The following documents are required to submit to Global Shopping Forum for the selection process. It is also our concern to streamline the bureaucracy so that many more international start-ups can join in this Award and obtain an opportunity to extend their business. Therefore, the Global Shopping Forum Committee ONLY require:
- An executive summary of the start-up
- A Presentation on its innovative business ideas/management (max. 10 PPT slides)
It is highly advised to submit these two documents in English, as the final presentation at the Forum is delivered in English. However, for the selection process, it is also possible to submit these two documents in German or Chinese. In case the company is successfully selected, the English version of these documents is mandatory.
Please send these two documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org