Global Shopping Forum - the best business event around innovation and technology
for the larger Travel Retail Industry
We are glad to inform you about our next Global Shopping Forum, themed as:
THE POWER OF INNOVATION – How to bridge the digital gaps in the travel-retail industry
It will be hosted at Düsseldorf International Airport on the 7th November, 2019.
The exclusive event promises to deliver more deep-dive 'digital' discussions, to debate and find solutions to key issues of the Travel Retail industry, such as:
- Where is the missing potential of digitalisation for the Travel Retail industry?
- How to digitally target international travellers before and during their travel experience?
- Why is our industry having difficulties to take advantage of social media to communicate with international travellers?
- How to utilize chinese social media (Weibo and Wechat) to increase conversion with chinese travellers?
- Does the industry have the tools/capability to measure the direct impact of digital campaigns on DF&TR sales/profits?
- How can performance marketing campaigns be used to improve footfall and conversion at airport stores/F&B outlets?
This boutique event, limited to just 120 people is targeting (digital) marketeers and top decision makers of the Travel Retail industry.
Case studies and best-practice solutions will be presented, analyzed and discussed in workshops and during presentations.
You will have the opportunity to network with speakers and thought leaders from key such as Lufthansa, Gebr. Heinemann, Dufry, Travel Blue, Düsseldorf Airport, Vienna Airport, Portland Design, as well as digital experts from Google, Baidu and Ctrip.
Ticket Price: 795, 00 € (excl. VAT)
For more information regarding the agenda, please check here
to get informed. To secure a ticket before it is sold out, please head over to our online registration portal here